Senior PHP Full Stack Developer
PHP | Senior | Full Stack | Fulltime
About The Role
We're looking for a passionate and talented Full Stack Developer to join our team!
Donkeymob is a group of creatives and techs who design, develop, and operate a variety of products using web technologies! We work on products like web and mobile applications, affiliate marketing systems, and high traffic content sites. Let's build together!
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, project managers, and other developers, to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug code issues, and provide timely resolutions.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement in code and processes, and propose and implement solutions.
- Conduct regular testing and quality assurance to ensure that code and applications are functioning as expected.
- Understand the needs of the business and its customers, anticipate potential challenges, and proactively work towards solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical documentation and knowledge bases.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in PHP development.
- Lead by example. Inspire your team members to get involved and do their best work.
- 5+ years experience developing software with PHP
- Very experienced in PHP 7 and 8 and prefer working with PHP 8.
- Very experienced working with distributed systems
- Experienced with creating and using Web APIs
- Strong ability with relational and non-relational database systems
- Practical Object Oriented Design skills and an understanding of design patterns
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Strong knowledge of security as it related to web technologies
- Experience with React or a similar framework
- Experience in async code, or message queues, or pub/sub systems (SQS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, ...)
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservice Architecture
- Comfort with start-up environments; You’re nimble in your thinking, and you understand how quickly priorities can shift in a startup environment
- Enthusiasm! A genuine passion for all facets of computer science and an understanding of what lies beneath the technologies you use
- Implemented GraphQL APIs
- Worked with very large data sets (terabytes); especially for business intelligence
- Special purpose databases (Redshift, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch/Solr)
- Understanding of Serverless architecture
- Headless content management system experience (headless wordpress, static site generation, ...)
- Analytics Platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, ...)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experienced using other languages like Java (J2SE or J2EE), Go, Python
- Health, Dental, and Medical Benefits
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Hours: 10-6pm - miss the rush-hour traffic!
To apply, please send your resume to jobs[at]donkeymob.com
Return to Jobs